Friday, April 23, 2010

Old School

Do you remember back in pre-school one of the moms would get out a flash light and trace your silhouette on a paper and you could cut it out and have this cool side profile old school look? Well if you don't remember or your pre-school didn't do this you really missed out. I remember my mom doing it with us and thinking it was so cool. So flash forward a 25 years. We took our girls before we had Aidan to Disney Land and a lady in one of the shops cut out there silhouettes and framed them for us. I have loved that picture ever since. It is so fun to see their adorable features of their profiles. SO long story short we were downstairs one day and I thought we would give it a spin with my camera. I love how they turned out! Enjoy~







I dont know if you can tell in this one or not but Aidan had a box of candy and wouldn't give it up so that got to be part of the picture. Silly Boy!

1 comment: